Monday 9 March 2009

Well here goes....!!

It has only taken me ten weeks to fulfill my New Years Resolution to set up a blog! After 'following' one or two scrapbook related blogs, I have been inspired to have a go!!
After a busy week celebrating two birthdays, my younger sons 10th & my Hubby's, our house is still festooned with balloons, streamers & birthday cards! (Thankfully the cake has all gone!!) I escaped on Saturday to an all day crop at Redbourn, where I completed this LO using the crop kit. It helps with another New Years resolution to work on reducing my backlog of older photo's. This LO features my elder son, Alex, at 14 months, who will become a teenager in August!! Need I say more!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgous layout Sandi, love the scrolls

Anna said...

Yay Sandi! Welcome to the world of blogging! :D