Saturday 9 May 2009

CMD Friday Scraplift Challenge...........

I can't believe I have completed FOUR layouts this week! This month long crop is just what I needed to fire up my scrapping mojo!!

Fridays challenge was set by Melina. Here is her layout

She is so photogenic!! Her layout always have the most amazing photo's! Anyway, here is my take
Again, my usual topic - my offspring! This photo was taken on a visit to Woburn Safari Park, last summer. The boys played hide & seek while we had our picnic lunch. Nathan hid in a bush & was so well camouflaged that Alex couldn't find him!! With his shirt & hair colour he blended in perfectly!!

I'm taking a break from the craft room today to catch up on household chores & start packing for my holiday, now only 9 days away!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You always do THE best job with your scraplifting challenges! You totally captured the jungle theme! And WooHoo for 4 layouts in one week! Happy Mother's Day to you! (Not sure if you guys celebrate Mother's Day, but it never hurts to tell a mom Happy Day!)

Anna said...

Yep! You've definitely got your mojo back Sandi :)
Love your layouts - and congratulations on the weight loss...
x