Monday 18 May 2009

It's today!!!...........

HOLIDAY!!! It's here! A week in the sun to recharge my batteries! After two years of awful British summers & early family holidays, I haven't had a decent suntan for three years!! So I am abandoning my menfolk for seven days ( I hope they won't be too feral by the time I return!) and escaping with my sister for some girlie chilling time! Basically 'beach from sun up - sun down' followed by a nice dinner & a beer while watching the world go by, with maybe a bit of haggling at the weekly market thrown in for good measure!

So I won't be posting for a while! No I am not taking the laptop with me!! Catch up with you soon!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a blast...you SOOOO deserve it! Can't wait to hear all about upon your return!

Julie said...

Hope you have had a wonderful time Sandi.