Monday 27 July 2009

Favourite Colour....

Recently I followed a link on Lisa T Howards blog to a new Challenge Blog called 'These are a few of my favourite things' & I am so glad I did! There will be challenges posted twice a month on the 15th & 30th, with cut off for submissions being the 29th & 14th.

The first challenge was simply 'My favourite colour' & it was great fun to have a reason to do a LO about ME!!! Here is what I have submitted as my entry - my only regret is that, although I tried photographing it in every room to get the best light, it still looks very grey!! The cardstock is actually a lovely powder blue & I altered the photo in photofiltre to be blue, but it still looks B&W!! Ah well, I had fun doing it!!

I recommend that you drop by the 'Favourite Things' Blog - the link is in my sidebar ( sorry I'm still learning the techie stuff, so don't know yet how to put the link here!!)


11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! This is sooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of U....all the BLUE ... and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the glitter and BLING!!!!!!! U ROCK!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow..this is beautiful!LOve your design with the bling,flowers!And your photo is so gorgeous!Beautiful!
Thank you so much for playing along with us!

chris a said...

Such a beautiful blue layout - love all the bling and accents. So glad you found us and thanks so much for playing along!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Sandi....this is perfect...You did a wonderful job on it and this Challenge Blog sounds like it is going to be a ton of fun!!! I want to play along soon!!! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

Deana said...

So pretty! Great design & I ♥ all the bling! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us! :-)

Lisa said...

Hey Beautiful!!! WOW! That's the first word that comes to mind! You did a wonderful, wonderful job with this. And what a fantastic picture of you. Cool idea to tint it blue! I'm so glad you decided to play along. You are going to have to stay tuned...there are many more good challenges to come!

BTW, if you want to include a link in your text, just highlight the word you want to link, click the link icon in your tool bar and type the address in the pop-up window that appears. If that doesn't make much sense, just email me and I'll try to explain it better. xoxoxoxoxo L.

lhowards4n@yahoo.com

Hanneke said...

Sooooo love this, it's so delicate! love the soft colors and the bling!!!
Thanks sooooo much for playing!!!

Anonymous said...

pretty pretty pretty layout!!! all of that glitter looks fantastic!! ...and that bling is great!

thanks for playing!!!

hugs,
sarah.

Georgia Visacri said...

Very very beautiful page, great design!! thanks for playing along with us!!

Bekka said...

Very cool! I love what you did with the photo! Thank you so much for playing along!

Elizabeth R. said...

What a beautiful page I love all of the bling on there.