Sunday 26 July 2009

Fist tag & Award!!......

In the few months I've been blogging, I've often seen tags & awards on other peoples blogs & read them with interest - covertly envious!! This week I was tagged by Jocelyn & feel that I HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!
I am so easily pleased!!!


So this is the tag:

1. Pick up the book you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Cite the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers!

So, here is my sentence:

By the time he wrote this, Helena had sailed with her sons for Australia, partly to escape the dramas in Paris and partly to give herself time to think.

And I tag:
Donna

Anna
Julie
Lisa
Michelle

Jocelyn was also kind enough to pass on a 'Circle of Friends' Award! I am always amazed at how, through blogging (& scrapbooking!) I come across like minded people with whom I have so much in common, and although we may never actually meet in person, we are part of an ever growing circle of friends.



So, I would like to pass on this award to all my friends in 'blog land' & say thank you for being there & long may it continue!!!! Pop over & visit Jocelyn at her blog 'Simply Me' (link in my sidebar) & say Hi! I know you'll be made very welcome! Then pass the award on to your blog buddies & ask them to pop in & visit me!! And so the circle grows.....!!

I also need to flag up a fabulous contest I will be taking part in from August 1st. Entitled 'Big Bummer, it's the end of Summer SENSE-ational Summer Contest' it can be found at Dixie Pieces - just follow the link in my sidebar! With a weekly LO challenge, based around the five senses it promises to be fun! There are some fab prizes up for grabs too!!

Finally for today, I have just completed a LO for a Recipe Challenge on Color Me Daisy, set by Kristii, who's work I find an absolute inspiration! Here is my take on her challenge - the recipe

called for: 2 different PP's, at least 2 different alpha's, buttons, a non scrappy item & handwritten journaling! I love this photo of Alex, aged 22 months, with his 'Auntie' Clare - still can't get my head around him becoming a teenager in two weeks time!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I am so glad you are Happy with the AWARDS....you so deserve it...I just adore you!!!! I LOVE your LO and you did an awesome job with it!!! Have a Blessed Day, sweet friend!!! :)