Monday 13 July 2009

Just a quickie.............

Just a quick post today! I completed my layout using the remainder of the kit from the June Tempsford crop - at last!! I did a mirror image of the suggested LO & added some rub-ons & doodling! It's nice to get another 'older' photo into the album too! I love Cosmo Cricket, so really enjoyed using this kit! I still have quite a few bits left over so will be putting them to good use too!
Can't believe that July's crop is this coming Saturday & all I've done, scrapwise, since last month is TWO layouts! Really have to get my act together!!!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Sandy....I just adore this!~~~ Love the CC and I just did a LO using the same products~~~~ Thank you for your wonderful comments that you leave me and I do believe that we are connected at the hip...so many things in common~~~~ Have a wonderful day...sweet friend~~~~ :)

Anna said...

Gorgeous layout Sandi! Love the smiley faces on the stars :)

There was something about St Michael's Mount and that causeway on telly just recently (it might even have been yesterday, but I'm not sure! :D) Apparently the causeway will be unusable in the not too distant future because sea levels are rising at such an alarming rate ...

Hope you have a wonderful time at your crop on Saturday!

mborrero said...

nice LO