Wednesday 22 September 2010

Two More Lessons…

Continuing with the LSNED theme…I have managed another two days pages!

Sept 10 Firstly September 10th…

Do you remember my lesson for September 1st? How the neighbours cat has adopted us as his extended family…well, said cat can be very demanding when he wants attention. This particular day, I was scrapping away when he came & sat by my side on my desk. He batted a few brads about & teased a length of ribbon, before deciding that I really wasn’t paying him enough attention & lay down across the LO I was working on!

Once he was bored with me, he moved on to Alex, who he obviously felt wasn’t quite so distracted!


Sept 11

 

On September 11th I learned, almost painfully, that the chilli mash we bought at the recent Chilli Festival, is VERY HOT!!!

I had added a teaspoon full to a meat sauce (the jar said 1-2 tsp) using a recipe for 4 people & it nearly blew our heads off!!

But, once we were over the initial shock, it was very enjoyable!! I think, though, that I may be using a little less in future recipes, as I had no feeling in my lips for a good hour after the meal!! 

 

I’m off now to prep my kit for tomorrow evenings crop…I hope to have more creativity to share with you on Friday!!

Thanks for stopping by! : )

7 comments:

humel said...

Great pages, as usual :-) And the chilli lesson did make me laugh - sympathetically, naturally! xx

Dawn said...

Hope you all have a lovely evening tonight xxx

Jocelyn said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Sandi...I adore these Lo's!!!!

I so love the Kitty Lo......what a cutie!!!! What a great new friend!!!

Wow that must be some HOT Chili Sauce....

What a great project...I have so enjoyed each and every page!!!

Blessings to you today sweet friend!!!

Denise said...

Lovely layouts, the chilli one is inspired! Hope you enjoy your crop and look forward to seeing the results soon x

Sian said...

I'm trying to imagine you with numb lips..What a wonderful page you made to mark the occasion.

Anonymous said...

Nice pages! Whew on the numb lips - that is HOT! lol

scrappyjacky said...

2 lovely pages.....rather you than me with the chilli!!!!