Monday 24 December 2012

Another Ooops! I Did It Again!!!

For the second time this year I have been AWOL from Blog land without warning!! Please don’t take this personally!!! It’s just that sometime things over-awe me & something has to give!!

I had felt well in control of all things Christmas until the announcement of my impending redundancy & all that involved!! I seemed to be here, there & everywhere for meetings, interviews & store visits during November.

Then began the rounds of meals to say farewell to various colleagues & customers, along with the beginnings of Christmas nights out with friends!! All in all I was struggling to find enough hours in each day!!

So, now I am ensconced in my new job & have my rota mapped out, for the next few weeks at least! Mum-in-Law is installed with us for Christmas & New Year. Gifts are all bought, the cake has been made & decorated, mince pies baked & being enjoyed as we speak! Cards all sent by the various postal deadlines & those received all displayed so that we are surrounded by love & good wishes!

On the down side, Lee & I are both full of cold & while he is coughing for England, I have no voice at all!!! It’s going to be a peaceful Christmas here!! Thank goodness for Covonia cough syrup & Strepsils lozenges!

I have just shut myself away in my scrap room to wrap a couple of last minute gifts & felt I had to log on to leave Good Wishes for all my friends in Blog land! May you all have a wonderful Christmas & enjoy whatever plans you have made!

I’ll be back before the end of 2012 & hope to get around to visit each of you by then too!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Xmas Hugs

3 comments:

Beverly said...

I hope you did indeed have a quiet Christmas and that both of you are feeling much better!

debs14 said...

sounds like the last couple of months have gone by in a blur! Hope that 2013 starts much more serenely and that we managed to bump into each other at a crop sometime soon x

Denise said...

Wishing you better and happy new year to you and yours Sandi x x