Wednesday 27 February 2013

Shortest Month Round-Up!!

So that’s February almost done & dusted!! It’s been a full month here in the Robinson household!!

We’ve had St Valentines day & enjoyed pancakes on Shrove Tuesday! I broke a tooth…which was thankfully soon repaired!! I had a busy week of overtime at work doing facials in a ‘Pop-Up’ treatment pod!! I also had a new 'do’ getting my hair cut & coloured!….& we had more snow! But thankfully those Spring bulbs are beginning to show too!

4 Feb

Over half term Nathan & I got to spend some time shopping at Bicester Outlet Village…the only way I can afford the items on his Birthday wish list!! I also got to spend some time back in my old home town of Hereford…& a trip to Ludlow to visit an old ‘college’ days haunt…’DeGreys’ tea room!! It did not disappoint, even after more than 30years since my last visit!

5 Feb 
Finally, I got to exchange Christmas gifts with my sister & her hubby…they always go abroad at Christmas time…& I started a sewing project…I’ve not made a soft toy since the boys were babies…watch this space for more on that! Lee & I managed a couple of evening out (result!) including a Quiz Night & a lovely impromptu pub meal! Last but not least we celebrated Nathans 14th birthday!!  

6 Feb

Today, we’ve seen some Spring sunshine, so I’m hoping that augers well for March…I cannot believe it’s just a day away!!

So that’s my February, give or take a detail or two…it certainly felt like the shortest month of the year!! I do hope you’ve had a good one…Thanks for stopping by & come back soon! Open-mouthed smile

5 comments:

karen said...

That chip was no where near as bad as mine ! On my second temporary and still another 9 days until fixed.

Julie J said...

It may have been short but you've packed a lot in.

Sian said...

Nice round up, with cool photo collages. I like those! I'm glad you got your tooth fixed - funny, my Feb included a crown falling out of my mouth onto the street without any warning!!

Sandra said...

You've had a lovely busy month:)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Hurray for those spring bulbs!
Rinda